Anthony Johnson Counselling Services (AJCS) takes privacy seriously.
The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities.
This includes information collected through our website and programme bookings
AJCS will only collect, use or disclose your personal information where it is fair and lawful to do so. In most cases, we will ask for your consent explicitly but, in some cases, we may infer consent from your actions and behaviour. (See Point 5: Confidentiality on my Counselling Contract)
What information do we collect?
We may use your personal information:
- to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us your consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
- to provide you with products or services that you request from us.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, then you may contact us by emailing email@example.com
Your request will be directed to the appropriate person.
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
- would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
Anthony Johnson Counselling Services May 2018